The second edition of the national conference on Advances in Chemical Engineering and Science (ACES) scheduled to be held during 28-29 February 2020. ACES is an annual symposium being organized by the Department of Chemical Engineering at the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER Bhopal).
The objective of ACES-2020 is to promote the research and provide a platform to the engineers, scientists, students, young researchers, faculty and the people from industry to share their knowledge, research findings, creative thinking, and effective communication skills in producing innovative solutions to the problems related to chemical industries including the current issues related to sustainable energy and environment.
ACES-2020 will also provide to discuss the recent developments and their impact on the society, and the future challenges to promote interdisciplinary research and capacity building for excellence in research.
- Advance Separation Processes
- Biochemical Engineering
- Biofuels & Bioenergy
- Biomaterials & Biosensors
- Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Sequestration
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Composite Materials
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Energy Storage Materials
- Environmental Engineering and Green Chemistry
- Fuel Processing Technology
- Food and Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Polymer Science and Technology
- Process Control & Instrumentation
- Renewable Energy
- Wastewater Treatment
Call for Papers
- Authors should submit an abstract of their original, unpublished work not exceeding 500 words in the given formats.
- The abstracts must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions to ACES 2020 will be selected for oral or poster presentation on the basis of peer review.
- Send in your original research papers and posters on any of the sub-themes or covering topics relevant to the main theme of the conference.
- The abstracts would be published in the conference book of abstracts and selected full papers would be published in peer-reviewed journals.
- Submission of Abstract: Jan 31, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance (if any): Feb 4, 2020
- Last Date of Registration: Feb 20, 2020
Phone Number: 91 755 269 2601,
Email ID: email@example.com