The University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh is organizing a Cartoon making competition on the occasion of International Peace Day under the guidance of Prof. (Dr.) Rajinder Kaur, Director, University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
About Panjab University
One of the oldest universities in India, Panjab University (PU) established in Lahore in 1882, has a long tradition of pursuing excellence in teaching and research in science and technology, humanities, social sciences, performing arts, and sports.
University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS) was established as the constituent department of Panjab University, in the academic session 2004-05. During a short period, it has emerged as one of the premier legal Institutes with a unique blend of tradition and modernity.
Theme of Competition
Recovering Better for an Equitable and Sustainable World
NOTE: One is free to choose any topic besides the above-given theme on the condition that it is relevant to International Peace day and it should fulfil the objective of Peace day.
- The competition is open to all the students pursuing a Bachelor’s/Master’s/PG degree or Certificate course from any affiliated University/College/Institute.
- The competition is also open to the school students.
- No restriction on the number of entries from one university/college/institute/school.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 1200 plus Certificate of Merit (E-Certificate)
- 2nd Prize: Rs.1000 plus Certificate of Merit (E-Certificate)
- Certificate of Recognition (E-Certificate) to Top 5 Winners
- Certificate of Participation (E-Certificate) to All
How to Register?
- No registration is required.
- One is required to register and submit one’s entry at the same time in the same google registration form which is available now.
- Participants can register their entries up to 30th September 2021 by clicking the above link.
- Each participant can submit one entry.
- A valid identity proof of College/ University must be attached with an entry.
- Participants can send their entries via Google form upto 30th September, 2021.
- Comic and cartoon drawings can be with or without words (in English) and the submission can be composed of one cartoon or a series of comic strip.
- It can be made on the A3/A4 size sheet with margins drawn with black ink if handmade.
- All submitted comics are subject to approval and may not be accepted if found to be offensive.
- The theme should be the main focus.
- Name and class of study of the participant along with College/ University name must be clearly mentioned on the sheet.
Note: No kind of Plagiarism would be tolerated and the same would lead to disqualification.
- Prakhar Sharma: 9813755975
- Vaibhavv Goyal: 9781520216