About the Faculty Of Law
The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is a pioneer legal institution of India, established in 1921. The Law Faculty was separated from main Campus and shifted to the new Campus having a self-contained unit to provide all infrastructural facilities.
About the Competition
Lucknow University Cultural and Sports Committee, New Campus(LUCC) are extremely glad to present National Article Writing Competition, wherein we are inviting entries across India.
The competition is open for all the students pan India.
Fee for the competition is 50 rupees single authorship and 75 rupees co-authorship.
Google pay/UPI /Bhim- 6307745060 (Attach the screenshot of the payment to the form).
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the competition through this link.
- After registration join the WhatsApp group through the link provided in the form.
- All the entries must be typewritten. No scanned or handwritten submission will be accepted.
- The word limit of the article should strictly be between 1200-1500 words.
- The article shall be written in English only.
- Guidelines for the article are as follows:
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 14 for titles, 12 for the content and 10 for footnotes/citation.
- Alignment: Justified
- Citation Method: The Bluebook 20th Edition.
- Nepotism: Relationships in the workplace are often positive
- US elections 2020
- Web series to television crossover: an online revolution?
- Doubling of Farmers’ Income by 2022 – How can India achieve this?
- Sexual Harassment Vis-A-Vis Work from Home
- All entries shall be submitted online at email@example.com
- The subject shall consist of full name of participant (space) topic of article.
- The Submission Deadline is 9th January 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
- All articles submitted after the due deadline will not be accepted.
- Plagiarism is 10% allowed and will be monitored by smallseotools.com.
- The article will be evaluated based on Grammar. Understanding of the topic, Expression, Research, and Coherence.
- It is a single round event.
- Participants can participate in both the categories by paying separately.
- In case of any dispute the last decision shall lie with the committee. Decision of the organizing committee will be binding.
Prizes will be given to winners and e-certificates to all participants.
Swagta Nath – 8009090857
Anubhav Kumar- 8318544346
Gyanendra Mani Tripathi- 9839505549