National Aptitude Test in Architecture [Exam on April 19 & May 31]: Register by Mar 16
Applications for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture are now open and the last date to apply is March 16, 2020. National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is being conducted by COA since 2006, in terms of the provisions of CoA (Minimum Standards of Architectural Education) Regulations, 1983, published in the Gazette of India.
NATA measures the aptitude of the applicant for a specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test makes an assessment of drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at 10+2 level and critical thinking ability that have been acquired by the candidate over the past few years and are related to the specific field of study.
- The First Test will be held on 19.04.2020 and the Second Test is scheduled to be held on 31.05.2020. Appearing in the second test is not mandatory and is purely at the discretion of the applicants.
- Candidates can register themselves either for the first test or second or both by filling in the application form appropriately.
- Candidates opting to appear in both the first and second test may note that they will be issued with the separate scorecard for each test.
- The scorecard for the Second test shall contain the marks secured in the First & Second Test and also the best marks secured in either of the Tests as valid scores for admission to B.Arch. Course.
- The test comprises of two Parts.
- Part A is to be answered on A4 size drawing sheets and Part B comprises of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) to be answered online. All instructions will be available only in the English medium.
- NATA 2020 is a qualifying aptitude test for admission into the B. Arch degree program, subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria prescribed by the Council.
- The candidates who have passed 10+2 level examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate, shall be eligible to appear for NATA-2020.
- The candidates appearing for 10+2 examination with PCM or 10+3 Diploma with Mathematics in the current year may also provisionally appear for NATA-2020, subject to fulfilling the above criteria.
- The candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC-NCL category or PwD (Persons with a disability) shall be provided a relaxation of 5% marks in total aggregate in 10+2 level/10+3 Diploma as well as PCM.
How to Apply?
- To register online for the examination, click here.
- The online filling-up of the Application Form is interactive in nature and online guidance will be available to the candidate while filling up the form.
- Irrespective of his/her gender, a candidate applying for NATA– 2020, either first test or second test, have to pay INR 2,000/-(Rupees Two thousand only) as application fee, through Online mode.
- The last date to register for the first examination is March 16, 2020, and for the second examination is May 4, 2020.
Phone Number: 9319275557
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.