Submissions are open and invited from eligible candidates for the Summer 2022 Edition of NASA’s Astrophoto Challenges.
About NASA’s Astrophoto Challenges
- Capture your own real-time telescope image of the Carina Nebula, and process it with MicroObservatory’s JS9‑4L tool.
- Then consider how the image of the Carina Nebula that you processed compares to an image of the Carina Nebula processed by NASA.
NASA Data Challenge
Select any of NASA’s images of Eta Carina & the Carina Nebula (available here), and process them with MicroObservatory’s JS9‑4L tool.
Use all the techniques you’ve learned with MicroObservatory to process real NASA data and create your best image.
- Anyone can participate in the challenge.
- You just need an email address to receive any images you take with the MicroObservatory robotic telescopes.
- If you are 12 or younger, you will need to have your parent/guardian do this activity with you.
How to Submit?
- If you have a Google email, submit your images here for either the MicroObservatory Challenge or the NASA Data Challenge.
- Otherwise, you can submit your images to this Facebook event to enter either Challenge.
July 31, 2022