This year Ministry of Women and Child Development in collaboration with MyGov is organizing Nari Shakti Quiz on the occasion of International Women’s Day. The quiz will emphasize on acknowledging the tireless efforts of those women who have been rendering services to their communities and the society at large. Through this quiz based primarily on the lives of Women heroes, MyGov makes an honest attempt at giving them their due recognition.
- This is a timed quiz with 20 questions to be answered in 300 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
Terms & Conditions
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- The quiz will be available for all contestants for the period of 5 minutes [300 seconds], in which they have to answer 20 multiple choice based questions
- Entry into the Quiz is open to all entrants who are residents of India or are of Indian origin
- You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz