Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Sunil Dutt Scholarship 2021-22 by Nargis Dutt Foundation.
About the Nargis Dutt Foundation
The Nargis Dutt Foundation, also known as Nargis Dutt Cancer Foundation, is a non-governmental organization, founded in 1981. It is headquartered in Mumbai, India. The organization works toward health care, disaster relief, women’s empowerment, education and sports.
About the Scholarship
The scholarship is for girls who are pursuing courses in Nursing, Beauty care, Graphic designing, Physiotherapy, Embroidery, Fashion designing.
- HSC pass
- Interview with student & parents.
- An application does not mean you are selected for the scholarship.
- If you are selected for the scholarship, the payment will be made directly to the school/college/institution. No payments will be made into personal accounts.
- Submit only completed applications. Incomplete applications will be disqualified
- NDF will conduct interviews for all students and parents.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
- Documents needed:
- Past 2 years results
- Income certificate
- Fee structure
October 15, 2021
Phone: 022 26004583 in case of any queries.