The Department of Science and Technology (DST) is a department within the Ministry of Science and Technology in India and Indo-French Centre for the Promotion of Advanced Research (IFCPAR/CEFIPRA) is India’s first and France’s only bilateral organization outside France . CEFIPRA along with DST has joined hands with Université Joseph Fourie, Grenoble, France for supporting participation of Indian doctoral students to European School on Nano-sciences and Nano-technologies (ESONN).
ESONN is a three-week course aimed at providing training for graduate students, postdoctoral and junior scientists from universities and laboratories in the field of nano-sciences and nano-technologies in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry. The academic and practical courses cover the elaboration, functioning, and characterization of nano-objects.
- Applicants must be Indian citizens residing in India and have registered for a PhD in a recognized university or research institution in India.
- Age: Maximum 30 years as on January 01, 2018
- Students once supported by CEFIPRA and students who have a permanent position in institutions/universities are not eligible
- Pre-authorization or prior consent from his/her Institute / University to apply for a foreign fellowship programme [No objection certificate from Head of the Institution]
- Applicants should first register through ESONN website (http://esonn.fr ) as per the instructions are given. After applying to ESONN, Indian candidates interested in DST-CEFIPRA-ESONN Fellowship 2018 may apply to CEFIPRA
- Application in an e-mail with a subject as DST-CEFIPRA-ESONN Fellowship 2018 is to be sent at email@example.com
End of Deadline: May 20, 2018
Result: last week of June or 1st week of July 2018
Starting date: August 26- September 15, 2018(as per ESONN session).
Results for DST-CEFIPRA-ESONN Fellowship 2018 will be made available only on the website of CEFIPRA www.cefipra.org.
Mr. Kunal Kasariya, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Tel. No.+91 11 24682251, +91 11 24682252