Applications are invited from eligible and bright graduates from Maharashtra for the Nandurbar District Magistrate Fellowship 2020.
The 11 months Fellowship to be launched in the district of Nandurbar, Maharashtra. It aims at empowering youth to achieve goals & indicators laid by NITI Aayog for the Aspirational Districts Program of Nandurbar.
Piramal Foundation has been appointed as a partner to anchor this ambitious Fellowship Program that provides an opportunity to the best and the brightest young professionals to work closely with district-level leadership.
- Direct engagement with the office of district collector in the areas of Education, Health & Nutrition, Financial Inclusion, Agriculture, Water & Infrastructure, and any other sector recommended by DM.
- Direct impact on the improvement of services and schemes under various sectors.
- Working on projects under department heads and officials at Panchayat, Block, & District level.
- An Indian citizen with a preference to applicants from Maharashtra as their native state.
- Graduate in any discipline with a background in Social Sciences, Arts, Public Policy, and Rural Management.
- Eligible Age group: 21-30 Years.
- Marital status: Single.
- Language Proficiency in Marathi, English, or Hindi.
The DM fellow is entitled to a stipend of Rs. 23000/- per month for 11 months.
This is an initial filtration step for screening the applications based on eligibility criteria, Educational qualifications and academic performance, Extra-curricular Activities, and Work Experience if any. The shortlisted applicant’s basis application form screening is eligible to appear for the Group Discussion round. The shortlisted applicant’s basis the Group Discussion appears for the First Personal Interview with the Technical Support Group (TSG)- (Piramal Foundation).
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 27, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Swami Dayanand Scholarship Program for Delhi/NCR School Students [500 Scholarships, Class 9 to 12]: Apply by Dec 31.