About the Competition
Government Instant Messaging System is an Open source technology-based, Secure, Cloud-enabled, and Indigenous platform developed by National Informatics Centre(NIC) under digital India flagship programme of the Government of India. Instant Messaging System offers an instant messaging platform for Government as well as public users. It is available for both Android and iOS users.
Instant Messaging System facilitates mobile and email-based self-registration for Government and public users. It provisions one to one messaging, group chatting, broadcasting messages, file and media sharing as well as audio and video calling. Instant Messaging System is specially designed for official communication with suitable tags and emoticons. It’s End to End encryption makes it secure communication channel.
NIC proposes to endow Name and Logo to the Instant Messaging System by inviting entries through an open Contest on MyGov platform of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY).
- The best entry for Logo will be awarded a cash prize of Rs.25,000
- The best entry for Name will be awarded a cash prize of Rs.25,000
- The Contest is open to Indian Nationals only.
- There is no restriction on the participation size.
- Each participant/team shall submit ONLY one entry. There is no entry fee to participate in the competition.
- The design of the logo should reflect creativity, uniqueness and vibrancy.
- Each entry must be accompanied by a brief description of the concept behind the design of the logo and how does it communicate the essence of the Instant Messaging System.
- The logo should be usable on the website/mobile app/social media such as Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and on Magazines, Commercial Hoardings/Standees, Brochures, Leaflets and Pamphlets, Souvenirs and other Publicity and Marketing materials.
- The logo shall be in PSD, AI, JPEG, PNG or PDF format only.
- The logo may contain words/phrases in English or Hindi.
- The name suggested may be in any language.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the competition through this link.
August 10, 2020
For more details, click the link below.