The Government has announced two major initiatives (Health & Wellness Centres and National Health Protection Scheme) in health sector as part of Ayushman Bharat programme in the General Budget 2018-19. The Union Minister for Finance and Corporate Affairs, Shri Arun Jaitely while presenting the General Budget 2018-19 in Parliament, said that this was aimed at making path breaking interventions to address health holistically, in primary, secondary and tertiary care systems, covering both prevention and health promotion.
To generate awareness among the population about these health sector initiatives and engaging them towards ownership in shaping a healthy India, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) proposes a ‘LOGO DESIGNING with an appropriate TAGLINE COMPETITION’ to be conducted in the form of a ‘digital crowd sourcing campaign’ on MyGov portal.
Main Theme: Ayushman Bharat.
Participants have to design a logo with an appropriate tagline for Ayushman Bharat.
- A4 size only.
- The submission can be either digital logo or a handmade submission which can be submitted as a scanned copy on the digital platform.
- All entries must be submitted to the creative corner section of www.mygov.in. Entries
submitted through any other medium/ mode would not be considered for evaluation.
- The tagline must be in English and Hindi Languages.
- Last date for submission: Mar 6
For detailed guidelines, visit here.
- First Prize (1)– Rs. 25,000
- Second Prize (1) – Rs. 10,000
The prizes would be handed over by Hon’ble Minister, Health & Family Welfare in a live streaming event on MyGov and other social media portals.
CEO MyGov / Web Information Manager, MyGov Cell,
3rd Floor, Room no-3015, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003