Diamond Research and Mercantile (DREAM) City Limited is Government of Gujarat owned company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having specific objective of developing Diamond Research and Mercantile City (DREAM City) at Moujhe- Khajod, Surat.
The Establishment of DREAM City at Surat would provide a global trading platform to the national traders as well as international trading community. The DREAM City at Surat would also be developed as a Smart City. This would also help in developing skills in the Diamond Sector and the city may be developed as an International Diamond Manufacturing and Trading hub in an integrated manner.
DREAM City will be attractive for various sectors such as Diamond, Gems & Jewellery and Certification & Testing and also Textiles. Other industries with a high potential are Hospitality, Healthcare, Financial Services and Skill Development.
The prize money for winner is Rs. 50,000
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for this Competition.
- Age Limit: 18 years and above.
- Individual person, Individual group of peoples, groups, experts, professionals etc. are
- Any competitor can submit maximum one entry. The prize will be given to the author of the competition entry in case of group.
Terms and Conditions
- Logo artwork should be at least 2 inches long along the smallest side.
- File should be of high resolution and file should look clean (not pixilated or bitmapped)
when viewed on screen at 100%.
- Logo should be designed using colors (Not Grayscale or Black & White).
- Logo must be submitted with the rationale of the design.
For more details, visit here.
- All entries must be submitted through creative corner section of www.mygov.in.
- The submission must contain
PNG file of the logo ONLY (with clear/transparent background)
PDF file containing:
Page-1 – Personal Details
Page-2 – Logo & Rationale
- Last date for submission of entries is September 25, 2018.
For any queries, contact
M. Thennarasan, IAS