Govt of India is organising My Handloom My Pride Online Quiz 2021 from 7-10 August. The closing date of the quiz is 10 August.
About My Handloom My Pride
This year Office of Development Commissioner (Handlooms), Ministry of Textiles in collaboration with MyGov is organizing Quiz Contest on Handlooms on the occasion of National Handloom Day 7th August 2021.
The quiz will emphasize on acknowledging weavers of the country who, through generations, have been carrying forward the valuable tradition of weaving and making us proud with their designs and motifs over the years. Through this quiz, MyGov is making an honest attempt at giving due recognition to the weaving tradition and the weavers of the country.
- This is a timed quiz with 20 questions to be answered in 300 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
Entry into the Quiz is open to all entrants who are residents of India or are of Indian origin.
- Student Upto Class 12 can play the quiz via this page.
- General public can play the online quiz via this page.
Cash reward of Rs. 10,000 per person will be given to 20 student winners of the quiz competition.
You may also be interested in: