Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (Deemed University) previously known as SRMC & RI (DU), ranked among the top health sciences universities in India, had its origin as Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute which was established by Sri Ramachandra Educational and Health Trust in the year 1985 as a private not-for-profit self-financing institution and dedicated to serving the society as a center of excellence with emphasis on medical education, research, and health care.
The institute invites applications for various posts as per the following details.
- Junior Executive
- Senior Medical Officer for staff and clinic
- Consultant in cardiac critical care ICU
- Assistant Resident Warden
- Staff Nurse ICU
- Staff Nurse ER
- lecturer: Respiratory Medicine
- Security Assistant
- Junior Administrator
- MRD Technician
- Assistant Manager- L & D
- Associate Professor in clinical nutrition
- Lecturer in Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Associate professor in Opthalmology
- Assistant Professor in Neuro Anaesthesiology
- Senior Resident in Critical Care Medicine
- Senior resident in Neuro Anaesthesiology
- Consultant- Neurology
- Associate Professor-Neurology
- For Junior Executive: MBA (Finance) / M.Com. 4 to 5 years of experience in Accounts from reputed Hospital / Educational Institution / Medical College. Day to day funds book maintenance, Bank Book, Bank Reconciliation, General Ledger maintenance up to Finalization of Accounts.
- Senior Medical Officer for staff and clinic: MD / DNB (General Medicine / Internal Medicine) / Diploma / DNB (Family Medicine)
- For Consultant in cardiac critical care ICU: MD/DNB (Anaesthesiology) / MD (General Medicine / Internal Medicine) / MD (Chest & TB) / DM (Critical Care Medicine)
- For lecturer: Respiratory Medicine: M.Sc (Respiratory Therapy)
- For MRD Technician: Diploma / Degree in Medical Record Science
- For Associate Professor in clinical nutrition: M.Sc (Clinical Nutrition) with NET / SLET & PhD.,
- Lecturer in Medical Sirgical Nurisng: M.Sc (Medical Surgical Nursing)
- Associate professor in opthalmology: MS (Ophthalmology)
- Assistant Professor in Neuro Anaesthesiology: MD (Anaesthesiology) / DNB (Anaesthesiology) / DM (Neuro Anaesthesiology)
- Senior Resident in Critical Care Medicine: MD/DNB (Anaesthesiology) / MD (General Medicine / Internal Medicine) / MD (Chest & TB) / DM (Critical Care Medicine)
- Senior resdient in in Neuro Anaesthesiology: MD (Anaesthesiology)
- Consultant- Neurology: Professor in Neurology for five years in a recognized medical college / teaching institution.Senior Consultant / Consultant worked for 5 years.
- Associate Professor-Neurology: As an Associate Professor in Neurology for four years in a recognized medical college/teaching institution.
To apply online, click here.
Phone Number: 044-24768027, 31-33
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org