TISS Mumbai invites applications for various posts from Graduates and Post Graduates and the last date to apply is October 15, 2019.
- Program Officer/ Sr. Executive- Examination and Certification
- Manager-Examination and Certification
- Sr. Executive-Content Development
- Sr. Manager-Business Development
- For Manager-Operations: Will be responsible for handling day to day activities related to TISS-SVE HUBs/Verticals assigned to him/her.
- For Programme Officer/ Sr. Executive: Examination and Certification: Will assist the Sr.Manager/Manager in handling all activities related to the Examination and Certification of all courses conducted by TISS – SVE.
- For Manager- Examination & Certification: Will be responsible for the overall activities of the Examinations department. To coordinate with Vertical Managers, SKP, and Hubs. Prepare, announce and approve in advance data for the semester and supplementary Examinations.
- For Sr. Executive-Content Development: Proactively taking the count of the students of all the SVE Verticals and the books ordered by the respective HUBs, ensuring printing of books for upcoming batches. Maintaining the inventories of books of all the 19 verticals running different courses.
- For Sr. Manager-Business Development: To develop and apply strategy focused on the expansion of student base by working closely with Industry.
- For Manager-Operations: Graduation/Post Graduation in any field. 7 plus years in Client Account Management /Operations Profile.
- For Programme Officer/ Sr. Executive: Graduation in any with 3 to 5 years of experience in the Academic Section of University/college.
- For Manager- Examination & Certification: Graduation/Post Graduation in any field and 7 Plus years in Academic Section of University / College.
- For Sr. Executive-Content Development: Any Graduate with 2-year of experience in client coordination and daily administration.
- For Sr. Manager-Business Development: Masters’s degree in business administration or a related field as well as a minimum of five years of sales or marketing experience and15 Plus years of experience in Business Development.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates may share their updated resumes on to firstname.lastname@example.org /022-25525605.
The last date for receiving applications is 15 October 2019.
Phone Number: 022-25525605
Email ID: email@example.com