Applications are invited for an online interview for the temporary positions of Project Technical Officer and Research Assistant/Project Assistant at Tezpur University, Assam.
Tezpur University is a Central University located in Tezpur in the North-Eastern state of Assam, India, established by an act of Parliament, in 1994.
“Substance abuse and suicidal behavior among college students in North East India” under the Principal Investigator Dr. Apurba Saha, Assistant Professor, Department of Social Work, Tezpur University, Tezpur, Napaam – 784 028, Assam.
1. Project Technical Officer
- Essential Qualification & Experience: Graduate in Social Science subjects from a recognized university with five years’ work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in Social Science subjects.
- Consolidated Emoluments: 32,000 (Rupees thirty two thousand) only per month.
2. Research Assistant/Project Assistant
- Essential Qualification & Experience: Graduate in Social Science subjects from a recognized university with three years’ work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in Social Science subjects.
- Consolidated Emoluments: 31,000 (Rupees thirty one thousand) only per month.
Candidate shall not be more than 30 years of age on the last date of receipt of application. Upper age limit may be relaxed as per Government of India rules.
Initially up to 15/04/2022, which may be extended depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent and co-terminus with the project or until further order, whichever is earlier.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidate(s) may send their applications in prescribed format along with self-attested photocopies of mark sheets, certificates from 10th standard onwards, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate (if applicable), and a copy of recent signed Curriculum Vitae (CV) through e-mail to the Principal Investigator (firstname.lastname@example.org) within seven (07) days from the date of issue of this advertisement. Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be called for a Personal Interview.
- Shortlisted candidates may appear before the interview board through video conferencing with all the original documents. Original documents of the candidate(s) will be verified by the Selection Committee.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
June 9, 2021
Dr. Apurba Saha, Principal Investigator
Department of Social Work
Tezpur University, Tezpur – 784 028, Assam
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Multiple Positions at Tezpur University, Assam.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: