The GGNIMT IMSC-2020 is aimed at providing the researchers, analysts, and enthusiasts an opportunity to exchange ideas on the latest issues and challenges in the broad gamut of research-driven discussions on skill and innovations.
During the event, the researchers, academicians, practitioners, and students of various streams from universities/institutions and industries are being invited to join one another to deliberate and discuss their research contributions on the theme. Only good quality research papers will be invited for presentation.
- Commerce and Management Streams
- Computer Applications Stream
- All Engineering branches & Architecture
- Social Sciences, Humanities & Literature Streams
- Medical, Pharmacy, Nursing,
- Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Biotechnology
- Fine Arts,
- Hotel Management,
- Fashion Technology and Hospitality etc.
The present conference is an earnest effort to bring academicians, business leaders, practitioners, professionals, and industrialists on a common platform to share views, expectations, and apprehensions and to analyze experiences of life in various contexts of skill and innovations.
Deliberations and exchange of research work on diverse themes ranging from Management, Commerce, Computer Applications, Engineering, Arts, Languages, Education and Sciences & Technical Innovation are expected in the conference.
Call for Papers
- Apart from academicians from various universities and institutes, industrialists, managers, consultants, professionals and Post Graduate students can participate in the conference.
- Full-length papers of words not exceeding 2500 words in word version/Times New Roman font with the font size of 12; Line Spacing of 1.5; margin of 1 inch on all sides and A4 paper size must be sent the latest by 5 January 2020 through email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The attached registration form, or copy thereof, duly filled in may be sent to the Conference Coordinator along with the necessary registration fee.
- The last date to submit is January 5, 2020.
- To register for the conference, click here.
Phone Number: +91-9872681111
Email ID: email@example.com