About the B.Tech. Integrated (6 Year Program after 10th Standard)
MPSTME has initiated a unique six year B.Tech. Program for 10th+ students from the academic year 2014-15. The program is being initialized with industry and academia inputs.
It has been found from the inputs that 80-90% students after their diploma opt for degree programs to enhance their career prospects. When they do take admission for degree programs, there is a lot of overlap in the technical content while the lateral entry students lack in mathematics foundation. This program bridges the gaps and prepare the students for a career in the industry.
Unique Features of the Program
- One year inplant training
- Different modes of delivery like online learning, experiential learning etc.
- Curriculum co-designed with industry and professional bodies participation
- Imparting and inculcating soft as well as life skills
- Mentorship to foster academic, professional growth and develop holistic personality of the mentee
- One and half year foundation followed by core subjects with relevant electives based on trending technologies to be opted in 4th and 5th year
Six years full-time program
Intake (Mumbai Campus)
- Computer Engineering – 120 Seats
- Civil Engineering – 60 Seats
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering – 60 Seats
- Mechanical Engineering – 60 Seats
Candidate must have passed 10th or equivalent with 70% in aggregate with Science, Mathematics & English as compulsory subjects (All boards).
How to register
Click here to register online.
- Start of Online Registration Thursday, 21st February 2019
- Last Date for Online Registration Monday, 10th June 2019
- Call letter for admission counselling on website www.nmims.edu after 5.00 p.m. Wednesday, 12th June 2019
- Counselling & Payment of Admission fees Saturday, 15th June 2019
- Start of Online Registration. Please visit www.nmims.edu for online registration Tuesday, 11th June 2019
- Last Date for Online Registration Sunday, 23rd June 2019
- Call letter for admission counselling on website www.nmims.edu after 5.00 p.m. Wednesday, 26th June 2019
- Counselling & Payment of Admission fees Saturday, 29th June 2019
- Commencement of Program Monday, 15th July 2019
- Closure of Admission Wednesday, 31st July 2019
For Admission Related Enquiries: (Student Counsellors)
Tel No: +91 22 4233 4000
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / admissions.MPSTME@nmims.edu