The Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad invites applications from eligible GATE qualified candidates for its newly introduced M.Tech Program in Smart Mobility for the academic session 2020-21.
IT Hyderabad and DST-NM-ICPS Technology Innovation Hub (TIH) on Autonomous Navigation and Data Acquisition Systems (UAVs, ROVs) Jointly offers 2 Year M. Tech program on Smart Mobility.
There are multiple departments are involved throughout the course including – Artificial Intelligence, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Design, Electrical Engineering, Maths, Mechanical, and Aerospace Engg.
There are 3 modes of admissions to the program:
- TIH Supported students: These students should either be admitted based on the GATE score or if they have a BTech from an IIT, they should have 8.0 or more CGPA.
- Govt Lab/ Industry Sponsored students: These candidates should have the first-class BTech with a minimum experience of 2 years in any Public industry or any Government research lab. They will be selected based on a written test and/ or an interview.
- Self-Sponsored students: These students should have the first-class BTech and will be selected based on a written test and/or an interview.
- Candidate must have earned B.Tech/ B.E/ M.Sc/ Equivalent Degree in any discipline, and have a valid GATE score in AE/ AR/ CE/ CS/ EC/ EE/ IN/ MA/ ME/ PI/ XE/ ST.
- The applicant must have already completed the degree or should be in the final year of respective studies.
- In the latter, it would be assumed that the candidate will be able to complete the degree by the time of M. Tech admission.
M.Tech program has the following components:
- Theory courses
- Lab courses
- M.Tech Thesis
Theory courses comprise of compulsory core courses and a wide range of elective courses.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply online is April 30, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in M.Tech by Research Program at IIT Patna: Apply by May 10 (Extended).