NIT Calicut invites applications from eligible candidates for the M.Tech (Sponsored) Category Admissions for the year 2020-21. National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is one of the premier national institutions for technical education in India. This was formerly known as Calicut Regional Engineering College.
- Architecture and Planning
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- Candidates for admission to M. Tech./M.Plan degree program at NIT Calicut should have passed B.E./B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Plan. in an appropriate branch from an approved Institute/University with minimum 60% marks (or CGPA 6.5/10) in aggregate of all semesters/years and for SC/ST/PWD candidates 55% marks (or CGPA 6.0/10) in aggregate of all semesters/ years.
- Holders of AMIE (approved by AICTE) / other nationally approved programs equivalent to B.Tech/ B.E., in an appropriate area of study, may also be considered eligible.
- Candidates under lateral entry should have passed the three-year diploma in engineering with a minimum of 60% (or CGPA 6.5/10) marks and for SC/ST/PWD minimum 55% marks (or CGPA 6.0/10).
- The admission to M.Tech. Programs as well as M.Plan. Programs under Sponsored/Self-Financed category under the Sponsored category will be based on written tests and/ or interviews by the respective Department/ School.
- Eligibility for test and/or interview and call letter for test and/or interview can be downloaded from the website after login using application number and date of birth.
- No separate call letter will be dispatched. All those who are called for tests and/or interviews will have to produce all the original certificates and other documents for verification.
- The verification of the documents, test and/or interview will be held in the Office of the respective department/school. The reporting time will be 09.00 a.m.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is May 19, 2020.
The downloaded application form together with the scanned copy of the following documents (whichever is applicable) arranged in the order given below should be sent through e-mail to email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org and subject as APPLICATION FOR M.TECH / M.PLAN SPONSORED on or before 19th May 2020
Phone Number: 04952286119
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in MBA Admissions 2020 at MANIT Bhopal: Apply by April 30 (Extended).