The Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design, Jabalpur invites applications for admission in Master’s Programme (M.Tech. through institute Level Counseling and M.Des.) and Part-Time M.Tech. program of the Institute.
- M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering
- M.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in Power & Control; Microwave and Communication Engineering; Micro-Nano Electronics
- M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in CAD-CAM; Design; Manufacturing
- M.Tech. in Mechatronics Programme
- M.Des. (Master of Design)
- Part-Time Master’s Programme for Working Professionals.
For Full-Time M.Tech in Engineering
B.Tech/ B.E. in the concerned department with a minimum of 60 percent marks OR a CPI/CGPA of 6.5 (on the scale of 10.00) or equivalent as the specified minimum for admission in a master’s program. The candidates should have a valid GATE score of the year 2018/2019/2020 in Computer Science and Information Technology (CS).
For Full-Time M.Des
A minimum of 60 percent marks OR a CPI/CGPA of 6.0 (on the scale of 10.00) or equivalent shall be required in the qualifying examination (B.Tech/B.Des. or equivalent) as the specified minimum for admission in a master’s program. For admission to two years Masters Programme under the regular category, qualifying marks/ certificate in GATE/CEED. The candidate should have a valid GATE/CEED score.
For Part-time Master’s Programme for Working Professionals
A minimum of 60 percent marks OR a CPI/CGPA of 6.0 (on the scale of 10.00) or equivalent shall be required in the qualifying examination (B.Tech/ B.Des. or equivalent) as the specified minimum for admission in a master’s program. For such candidates, the requirement of GATE/CEED is waived. The person must be employed in defense establishment or in a company/ industry that has a turnover of Rs. 100 crores or more at an executive position and have 10 years or more experience in a company.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- The last date for submission of online application is May 08, 2020.
- Kindly note that Institute will accept only online application forms.
- A sum of Rs. 500/- for Gen, EWS, and OBC and Rs 300/- for SC/ST category candidates to be paid online May 08, 2020, towards application.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Integrated Ph.D. Admissions 2020 at IIITDM Jabalpur: Apply by May 8.