Walk-in Admission is in progress for one vacant seat in MTech Cyber Forensics and Information Security @ ER&DCI Institute of Technology, CDAC Thiruvananthapuram.
About The Organizer
ER&DCI Institute of Technology, the academic wing of CDAC Thiruvananthapuram, the premier Research and Development organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India
Instructions to Candidate Joining ER&DCI Institute of Technology through Walk-in Admission for M. Tech Cyber Forensics and Information Security form 1-8-2019 onwards:
- The candidate must bring the completed application form downloaded from ER&DCI-IT website accompanied by an application fee of Rs 500/-.
- At the time of joining, all General Category and SEBC (OBC) category candidates must remit the first-semester fee of Rs 76,900/- as specified in the prospectus published by ER&DCI Institute of Technology.
- Payment of fee can be made by crossed Demand Draft in favour of ER&DCI Institute of Technology, payable at Thiruvananthapuram drawn on any nationalised/scheduled bank. Alternatively, payment of fee can be made through NEFT to Syndicate Bank, C-DAC Campus Branch, Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram, IFSC: SYNB0004019, Account number: 40192200006044.
- At the time of joining, all SC/ST/eligible OEC category candidates(from Kerala) need only remit Rs 6000 / -as caution deposit.
- Cash payment of fee is to be made to ER&DCI Institute of Technology at Syndicate Bank, C-DAC Campus Branch, Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram, using the prescribed challan form available at ER&DCI Institute of Technology office.
- For all candidates, a separate amount of Rs 2,000/- has to be remitted, against PTA fund.
0471-2723333 Extn: 250, 295, 8138897025 or 9496331190.