M.Tech Admissions (CSE, ECE & CB) at IIIT Delhi: Apply by April 16
IIIT Delhi invites applications from meritorious candidates for admission into its M.Tech programs for the academic year 2020-22.
IIIT-Delhi subscribes to the view, that a Master’s degree is primarily industry-focused, though it can be used as a stepping stone for research as well. The decision of whether the degree is to be pursued for skill and knowledge up-gradation, or also for building research skills should rest with the student.
The Institute also believes that a student should be given the option of pursuing M.Tech. without assistantship, so he/she can focus full time on the program, and possibly finish the program sooner, as compared to a student who is on Assistantship and so has to do part-time work in lieu of the assistantship.
The following are the available specializations:
- M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering): M.Tech. in CSE with Specialization in Artificial Intelligence/ Data Engineering/ Information Security/ Mobile Computing.
- M.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering): M.Tech. in ECE with a specialization in VLSI & Embedded Systems/ Communication and Signal Processing.
- M.Tech. (Computational Biology)
- For M.Tech in CSE: Both GATE and Non-GATE candidates with B.Tech./BE or MCA/MSc in CS/IT(& its allied areas) with 65% marks are eligible to apply for admission.
- For M.Tech in ECE: Both GATE and Non-GATE candidates with B.Tech/BE in ECE/EE (& its allied areas) or MSc in Electronics (for ECE) with 65% marks are eligible to apply for admission.
- For M.Tech in CB: B.Tech/BE in CS/IT/Math-and-Computing/ any discipline/ MCA/ M.Sc (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biophysics, Bioinformatics, Biomedical sciences)/ B.Pharm/ MBBS.
IIIT-Delhi provides relaxation to SC, ST, OBC, PwD and CW category candidates. Specifically, candidates under these categories must have 60% in their qualifying degree. Applicants who do not satisfy the above criteria will not be considered for admissions.
Students admitted will be eligible to avail of the monthly fellowship from AICTE for a maximum of 24 months from the date of starting of the classes at IIIT-Delhi. Institute will provide the necessary support to the students to get the studentship.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- A candidate will be eligible to apply for one category only i.e. GATE or Non-GATE.
- During the process of admission if a duplicate is detected, then he/she will be considered in the category of GATE qualified applicant only.
- The last date to apply is April 16, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-11-26907417
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.