M.Tech Admissions 2020 at IIT Tirupati: Apply by April 30
IIT Tirupati is offering M. Tech Programme from the Academic Year 2020-21 in the following Departments:
- M. Tech in Civil Engineering (Streams: Environmental and Water Resources Engineering; Geotechnical Engineering; Structural Engineering; Transportation and Infrastructure Engineering)
- M. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
- M. Tech in Electrical Engineering (Stream: Signal Processing & Communications)
- M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering (Stream: Design & Manufacturing)
For GATE Qualified Candidates
Candidates qualified in GATE 2018, 2019 or 2020 and satisfying any one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology from Educational Institutions approved by AICTE/ Government.
- Candidates yet to appear or have appeared in the final examination for the qualifying degree and whose results are likely to be declared by July 15, 2019.
For IIT Graduates
Candidates graduating/ graduated from IITs with B. Tech. Degree and having a CGPA of 8.0 and above can apply without GATE Score. These applications will be reviewed by the respective Department(s).
Upgradation to Ph.D.
M. Tech. students will be eligible for up-gradation to Ph.D. if they satisfy the following criteria:
- The candidate should have successfully completed a minimum of 2 semesters in the M.Tech Programme.
- The candidate should have a minimum CGPA of 8.0 in the prescribed courses.
Financial assistance in the form of Half-Time Teaching Assistantship (HTTA) at the rate of Rs.12,400/- p.m. (tenable for a maximum period of 24 months) will be awarded to Indian Nationals doing the M. Tech. Programs, subject to Institute rules. HTTA students are required to assist the department for 8 hours of work per week related to academic activities of the department such as laboratory demonstration, tutorials, evaluation of assignments, test papers, seminars, research projects, etc.
How to Apply?
To apply online, click here.
- Closing date for online application: April 30, 2020
- First Round Announcement: May 13-14
- Joining date of the candidate: July 30, 2020
Phone Number: 0877-250-3500
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.