IIT (ISM) Dhanbad invites applications from meritorious and eligible candidates for admission into its M.Tech Program for the year 2020-2021.
The aim of the programs is to train the students in a high level of knowledge enabling them to tackle real-life problems in industrial fields as well as to excel in higher academics through research. Enough flexibility is provided in the structure of the program in respect of courses, laboratories and project work to help the students to achieve their goal. All the Departments are equipped with sufficient facilities for this purpose.
IIT(ISM) offers admission to M. Tech. in three different modes:
- Candidates with GATE score (maybe called GATE candidates)
- IIT Graduates with B. Tech degree
- Candidates sponsored by government organizations/reputed Industrial Organization/ Academic Institutions (may be called Sponsored candidates).
- Engineering Geology
- Earthquake Science & Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Science and Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Communication and Signal Processing
- RF & Microwave Engineering
- Fuel Engineering
- Mineral Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Opencast Mining
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mining Machinery Engineering
For GATE Candidates
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent or a Master’s degree in Science, from the institutes recognized by UGC/AICTE/Government.
- Candidates must have a valid GATE score (remains valid at the time of Admission) in the appropriate GATE Paper.
For IIT Graduates
Candidates graduating/ graduated from IITs with B.Tech. Degree having CGPA 8.00 and above (on a scale of 10) can apply without GATE Score. The respective department as per allocated seats will review such applications. The number of seats for such candidates will be super numeric.
For Sponsored Candidates
A candidate working in an academic institution/PSU/Govt. R&D organizations/Govt. recognized private R&D organizations/industry is considered as a sponsored candidate. Such a candidate be sponsored by his/her employer and must have been in employment with the sponsoring organization for at least 2 years at the time of admission.
How to Apply?
- The admission of IIT Graduates and Sponsored candidates will be carried out through the online portal of IIT (ISM) Dhanbad.
- After filling the form, the candidates are advised to take a print of the application and keep the same for record.
- Non-refundable application fee for each program for GATE candidates/IIT Graduates is Rs. 500/- for UR/EWS/OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates.
- The application fee needs to be paid through online payment gateway only along with the online application.
- To apply online, click here.
- The last date to apply is April 20, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.