ER&DCI Institute of Technology, the academic wing of CDAC Thiruvananthapuram, the premier Research and Development organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India invites application to the Post Graduate degree programmes in engineering for the year 2019.
The institute offers industry-specific M.Tech programmes in VLSI & Embedded Systems and Cyber Forensics & Information Security.
Meritorious students of both M. Tech programmes will get the opportunity to do their academic projects as part of the live projects which are of national importance in the areas of VLSI Design, Processor Design and Verification, Cyber Forensics and Security, Hardware Design, Power Electronics, Embedded System Design, Communication, Signal Processing, Strategic Electronics, Control and Instrumentation etc in CDAC Thiruvananthapuram.
After successfully completing the M.Tech programmes they will get the opportunity to do an internship for a maximum period of two years with stipend in CDAC Thiruvananthapuram. The institute also provides placement support to the final year students and above 90% of our eligible students have been placed with top-notch MNCs.
|DEPARTMENT||STREAM||Eligibility||Number of Seats|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||VLSI & Embedded Systems||Degree in Electronics & Communication /Electrical & Electronics/ Applied Electronics / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Bio Medical / Electronics Engineering||18|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Cyber Forensic & Information Security||Degree in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||18|
Eligibility for admission
- The candidates shall be an Indian National.
- The candidates should have studied the Graduate course in an institution approved by the AICTE / Deemed Universities in India.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination. For SC/ST candidates a pass in the Engineering Degree course is sufficient. For SEBC (OBC) students, a minimum of 54% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination is mandatory.
- Candidates, who have passed AMIE / AMIETE Examinations and satisfying the following conditions, are eligible for admission. 1) They must have a valid GATE score. 2) A minimum of 55% marks for section B in AMIE/AMIETE examination.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final semester examination can also apply, provided he/she has passed all the subjects up to and including the 6th-semester exam (8th semester for B.Arch students). Confirmation of admission of such candidates shall be subject to the production of qualifying degree -before the date stipulated by the affiliated university
How to apply
Click here to download the application form.
Candidates have to take print outs of the downloaded application form and fill up all details. Completed application forms along with application fee and necessary documents should reach ER&DCI Institute of Technology office before the specified last date.
ER&DCI Institute of Technology will not be responsible for the delay in the receipt of application due to any postal or other unforeseen delays.
Each application has to be accompanied by an application fee of Rs 500 by way of crossed demand draft drawn on any nationalised/scheduled bank in favour of ER&DCI Institute of Technology payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
The candidate who obtain admission in ER&DCI Institute of Technology and discontinue studies after the closing date of admission are liable to pay Rs 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty thousand only) plus the tuition fee and special fee for the remaining period of the programme as liquidated damages.
|Commencement of Application||21-5-2019|
|Closing date of Application||23-6-2019|
|Publishing Rank List||1-7-2019|
Ph: 0471-2723333 Extn: 250, 295, 8138897025 or 9496331190.