Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Pune under the Department of Defence Research & Development, Ministry of Defence, Government of India invites applications for the M.Tech Programme 2020.
Defence Institute of Advanced Technology – Deemed to be University (DIAT) is the premium Technological University of Dept. of Defence R&D / DRDO – Ministry of Defence – Govt. of India, engaged in imparting technical education, in niche areas at PG (M.Tech) & Ph. D levels
over the last 60 years, in its various forms & capacities.
Branches of M.Tech Offered
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Modeling & Simulation
- Data Science
- Sensor Technology(ST)
- Opto Electronics and Communications Systems
- Quantum Computing
- Technology Management
- Electronics Engineering (EE)
- Material Science and Chemical Technology (MS &CT)
- Materials Engineering
- Corrosion Technology
B.E./B. Tech. degree in respective Branch/Specialization Minimum Qualification with 55% of marks or 5.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) in the qualifying examination
How to apply?
- Fill the online application.
- A print out of the application has to be forwarded in a sealed envelope, superscribed ‘Application for Admission to M.Tech. Programme in the Department of ______” to the Joint Registrar (Academics), Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune 411025 along with online generated receipt/Demand Draft and self certified copies of mark lists, certificates and other testimonials.
GEN, OBC & EWS category: Rs. 500.
For women & Reserved Category (SC/ST/PWD): Rs. 250.
Last Date for accepting online application form: 17 Apr 2020.
Last Date of receipt of Hard copy of application: 27 Apr 2020.
Tentative Date of Interview/Written Test: 3rd/4th week of May 2020.
Tentative date of commencement of the programme: 1st Week of July 2020.
Click here for the official website and download the brochure by clicking here.