The Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad invites applications from meritorious candidates for PG Admissions for the academic year starting from 2020.
- M.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering (Civil Engineering)
- M.Tech in Manufacturing & Materials Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)
- M.Tech in Data Science (Multidisciplinary)
- M.Tech in System-on-Chip-Design (Electrical Engineering & Computer Science and Engineering)
- M.Tech in Computing and Mathematics (Mathematics & Computer Science and Engineering)
- M.Tech in Power Electronics and Power Systems (Electrical engineering)
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- M.Sc. Physics
- Geotechnical Engineering: UG degree in Civil Engineering. GATE qualification in CE for HTTA.
- Manufacturing and Materials Engineering: UG degree in Mechanical/ Production Engineering. GATE qualification in ME / PI for HTTA.
- Data Science: Masters in Mathematics /App. Mathematics /Statistics / Operational Research. GATE qualification in CS / EC / EE / IN/ CE/ AG / ME/ AE / MA / ST / PH for HTTA.
- System-on-Chip Design: UG degree in Computer Science and Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering.
- Computing and Mathematics: UG degree in Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology. Masters in Mathematics. GATE qualification in CS/ MA for HTTA.
- Power Electronics & Power Systems: UG degree in Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering. GATE qualification in EE for HTTA.
- Chemistry: JAM (Joint Admission Test for Masters) qualified candidates having Bachelor’s degree with Chemistry as a subject for 3 years/ 6 semesters and Mathematics at (10+2) level.
- Physics: JAM (Joint Admission Test for Masters) qualified candidates having Bachelor’s degree with Physics as a subject for at least 2 years / 4 semesters and Mathematics for at least 1 year/ 2 semesters.
- Mathematics: JAM (Joint Admission Test for Masters) qualified candidates having Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics courses for at least 2 years/ 4 semesters.
Financial assistance in the form of Half-Time Teaching Assistantship (HTTA) at the rate of Rs.12,400/- p.m. (tenable for a maximum period of 24 months) will be awarded to Indian Nationals doing the M.Tech. Programs, subject to Institute rules. Only candidates admitted with GATE qualification (Not coming under Sponsored and Foreign Nationals) are eligible for HTTA.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The last date to apply is April 15, 2020.