Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to Full Time M. Sc. (Mathematics) Programme in NIT Manipur for 2020-21 session.
B.Sc.(10+2+3)/BS degree (Major/Honours) in Mathematics, with a minimum of 60% marks or 6.5 CPI in a 10-point scale (55% marks or 6.0 CPI in a 10- point scale for SC/ST/PD candidates) in major/honours only. OR
Candidates having B.Sc.(10+2+3) degree without (Major/Honours) in Mathematics, must have the concerned degree with Mathematics as a subject for two years/four semesters and (b) a minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CPI in a 10-point scale (55% marks or 6.0 CPI in a 10- point scale for SC/ST/PD candidates) in major/honours only.
- Last date of online submission is extended upto: 25 Sept 2020
- Publication of short listed candidates: 26 Sept 2020
- Time & Dates for written test: 09AM-10AM on 29th September 2020
- Time & Date for interview: 01PM onwards on 29th September 2020
- List of selected candidates: 30 Sept 2020
- Reporting and Registration for selected candidates: 1-6 Oct 2020
How to apply?
Candidates are advised to fill the application form and attach all the relevant documents in a pdf file. Thereafter the application form complete in all respects with all relevant documents should send via email to nitmanipuradmission[at]gmail.com on or before 25-09-2020. The completed application form must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Latest colour passport photograph.
- Photo ID proof as per Govt. of India norms.
- Certificate of Date of Birth issued by competent authority or Class X (High School Board) Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Mark Sheet of Class XII.
- Grade/Mark Sheets of qualifying degree examination for all semesters.
- Degree / Provisional certificate of qualifying degree.
- Certificate of Social Category (OBC/SC/ST), if applicable, as per Government of India, issued by the competent authority.
- Migration Certificate
Mere eligibility will not ensure a call for admission test and/or viva voce. Depending on the number of applications received and the eligibility, a shortlist shall be prepared for a call for admission test.
The weightage will be totally based on written test examination/ examination & interview. In case of candidates scoring same marks, the Percentage of Marks / CGPA obtained in the last qualifying examination will be considered.