The Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune invites applications from the MoD Sponsored (DRDO & Services) & Industry Sponsored Candidates for the admission to M.Sc in Food Technology course for the session July-2021.
Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) is the premier Deemed University under the Department of Defence Research & Development, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. DIAT (DU) is specialized in the training of officers of Indian Armed forces (Army, Navy & Air Force), Paramilitary forces (CRPF/BSF/ITB/SSB, etc.), Coast Guard, Defence Research Organizations, IOFS (Indian Ordnance Factories).
Two Years (I & II Semester at DIAT & III & IV Semester at DFRL, Mysore).
- Basic graduate degree in Food Science/ Food Technology/ Nutrition/ Sciences/ Engineering/ Agriculture/ veterinary discipline.
- The candidate must at least have a science background at 10+2 level.
- Eligible candidates possessing the minimum educational qualifications and satisfying additional criteria set by the department from time to time will be called for a Test/ Interview by Selection Committee.
- A sponsored candidate must be in the service of the sponsoring organization. The sponsoring organization must specifically undertake to provide full salary to the candidate and to relieve him/her to pursue the course for its full duration.
- The sponsored candidates seeking admission to the M.Sc in Food Technology course will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
- Self-Sponsored candidates are not eligible for this course.
MoD Sponsored (DRDO & Services) & Industry Sponsored Selected candidates for the M.Sc Food Technology programs are required to pay Semester Fee Rs. 50,000/- per semester [For MoD Sponsored (DRDO & Services)] & Rs. 65,000/- [For Industry Sponsored Category], payable immediately on joining along with Caution Money of Rs. 10,000/-.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
The Duly filled-in application in the prescribed proforma may be forwarded to the Joint Registrar (Academics), DIAT (DU), Girinagar, Pune-411025 so as to reach on or before 30th June 2021.
You might also be interested in: