IIT Mandi invites applications from the interested candidates for the admission in ‘M.Sc. in Chemistry’ program for the academic year 2017-2018 starting from August 2017. The candidates are requested to fill in the online application form.
- Sc. with Major in Chemistry /Applied Science.
- Minimum Marks in B.Sc. 55% or CGPA 5.5 (for SC/ST candidates 50% or CGPA 5.0)
- Candidates appearing for final examinations of their Bachelor’s program in 2017 can also apply and if selected can join the program provisionally. At the time of the interview / counseling they must bring a certificate in original from the Principal of Institute stating that: a) by 30th July 2017, s/he will have appeared for examination in all subjects required for obtaining his/her Bachelor’s degrees.
- In case such candidates fail to secure above mentioned marks, the provisional admission will be terminated with immediate effect.
Mode of Selection:
Shortlisted candidates have to qualify written exam, which will be conducted by IIT Mandi, followed by interview.
Special features of this program:
- Special award for the best student.
- Students will be made familiarized with the sophisticated instruments & will be given hands-on training.
- The program is more of hands-on.
- The last date for submitting online application form is 11th May, 2017.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will appear on our website latest by 20th May, 2017.
- The interview will be conducted latest by 25th June, 2017.
- Results will be published latest by 3rd July, 2017.
In case of any query, the candidates are requested to write to email@example.com.
For more details, find the official notification here.