Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into the two-year M.Sc. (Applied Nutrition) course at the ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), Hyderabad offered under MoU with Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana for the academic session 2020-2022.
A total of 20 students from India will be admitted to the course as per the GOI norms. The admission process will be as per the stipulated rules of GOI.
- Candidates seeking admission into the two-year M.Sc. (Applied Nutrition) course must have passed in one of the following Under Graduate courses viz., B.Sc. (Nursing), MBBS, or B.Sc. with one of the following subjects namely Nutrition, Foods & Nutrition, Home Science (with specialization in Food & Nutrition), Bio-Chemistry, Zoology, Applied Nutrition, and Public Health, Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Food Science or Nutrition & Dietetics.
- In addition, the candidate should possess a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination and SC/ ST candidates should possess a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- Students who are appearing for the qualifying examination in the year 2020 and are awaiting their results are also eligible to apply.
- However, the marks memorandum of the qualifying examination has to be produced at the time of counseling.
The list of eligible candidates to appear for the test will be notified by 29.06.2020. The Entrance Test will be conducted on 12.07.2020 (Sunday) at 2:00 PM. The first counseling session will be held at NIN on 12.08.2020 from 10:00 AM onwards. Classes will commence from 01.09.2020 as per the UGC guidelines.
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- The duly filled in applications, along with the demand draft of Rs. 3000/- (for OC/BC/OBC Candidates) and Rs. 2700/- (for SC/ST Candidates) towards registration fee from any nationalized bank drawn in favor of “The Director, NIN” payable at Hyderabad and necessary enclosures should be submitted to the Head, MYAS-NIN Department of Sports Science, ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition, Jamai-Osmania PO, Opp. Tarnaka Metro Station, Hyderabad – 500007.
- Considering the prevailing COVID-19 Lockdown, duly filled in the application, and relevant documents may be sent through e-mail to email@example.com.
- The registration fee may also be paid online to Director, NIN, A/c No. 52020520463; IFSC: SBIN0020082; State Bank of India (SBI), NIN Branch, Lallaguda, Secunderabad-500017.
- The last date to apply is June 26, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org