Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati is the first among the 3G IITs, announced in 2014, to have its foundation stone laid in March 2015. It started functioning with the support of its mentoring institute, IIT Madras from the academic year of 2015-16.
Courses are planned to nurture innovation, creativity, quality, teamwork, communication skills, ethics, and societal interaction. Subsequently, M Tech, M. Sc, M.S (Research) and Ph.D. programs were also started. Applications are invited for admission to the M.S (Research) and Ph.D. programs starting in the Jan-2020 Semester at IIT Tirupati.
- Chemical Engineering: Additive Manufacturing for Materials development, Biofuels, Process Control, Process Optimisation, Machine learning for Process Systems, Membrane Materials, Microfluidics, Water and Wastewater Treatment.
- Civil Engineering: Concrete Structures, Traffic Engineering, Water Resources, and Environmental Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering: Communication and Networking, Integrated Photonics, Digital VLSI Design, Semiconductor Devices, Power Electronics, and Drives.
- Mechanical Engineering: Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Turbomachines, Renewable Energy, Sprays and Combustion, Energy Storage and CFD.
- Chemistry: Theoretical and Computational Chemistry: Quantum Theory of Molecules & Materials; Chemical Dynamics and Spectroscopic Modeling.
- Mathematics: Number Theory, Fractals, Fixed Point Theory, Probability & Statistics: Machine Learning, Environmental Statistics, and Statistical Finance.
- Physics: Experimental Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics: Precision Laser Spectroscopy and Cold molecules, Laser cooling, Ion trapping.
- Philosophy: Indian Philosophy, Continental Philosophy, Ethics, Social and Political Philosophy
- For Ph.D. in Engineering: Candidates with a Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology or a Master’s degree by Research in Engineering/Technology with a good academic record.
- For Ph.D. in Sciences: Master’s degree in Sciences with a good academic record and having a valid GATE score or UGC/CSIR-NET/NBHM/INSPIRE/JEST or equivalent qualification tenable for the current year in the relevant area. Master’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology are also eligible.
- For Ph.D. in Humanities & Social Sciences: Master’s degree in an eligible discipline with a good academic record or equivalent and having a valid GATE score or UGC/CSIR- NET/NBHM or equivalent qualification tenable for the current year in the relevant area.
- For M.S. in Engineering: Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant departments with valid GATE score.
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is October 28, 2019.
Phone Number: 0877-250-3500
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org