Applications are invited for Full-Time Master of Science (MS) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programs from candidates having qualifications as shown against each program. Candidates who are yet to complete the qualifying exam on or before 30 June 2019 may also apply.
Stipends/Fellowships for MS / Ph.D. will be available to the deserving candidates. Project Funding is available from organizations like DST, DIC, ISRO, and DAAD.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cognitive Modeling
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Distributed Algorithms
- Data Mining
- Data Analytics
- Deep Learning
- Embedded Systems
- Electromagnetic Scattering
- Information Retrieval
- Image / Video Processing
- Internet of Things
- Knowledge-Based Systems
- Knowledge Discovery
- Knowledge Representation
Master of Science (by Research)
1. Computer Science and Engineering (CSE): Bachelor degree in Engineering / Technology or any other qualification considered equivalent (such as AMIE or, GRADIETE or, DOEACC ‘B’ Level) (OR) Master degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Physics / Electronic Science / Computer Science / Computer Applications/ Information Technology / Geography (or an associated area with strong background in mathematics and programming), or other related subjects
2. Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE): Bachelor degree in Engineering / Technology or any other qualification considered equivalent (such as AMIE or, GRADIETE or, DOEACC ‘B’ Level) (OR) Master’s degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Physics / Electronic Science / IT, or any other related subjects.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
1. Full-Time: A good academic record with ME / M.Tech / MS or equivalent degree in any branch of Engineering/ Technology / Bio-informatics (OR) Exceptional candidates with Master’s in Statistics / Mathematics / MCA / Physics / Electronic Sciences / Computer Science / Atmospheric Science/Information Technology / Bio-informatics / Geography (or an associated area with strong background in mathematics and programming), or any other related subjects (OR) Exceptional candidates having BE / B.Tech or equivalent degree may also be considered.
2. Part-Time: (Industry / GoI Research Labs (DRDO / ISRO) / Others): At least a First class Master degree or Exceptional candidates having BE / B.Tech in applicable areas. In both cases, the candidate should have at least 5 years of documented industrial experience in reputed MNCs.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can download the application form by clicking here.
- Candidates are requested to send the application form to Academic Office – PG Admissions Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City, Chittoor 630 Gnan Marg, Sri City, Satyavedu Mandal Chittoor District – 517 646, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- The last date to apply is December 26, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com