About the Fest
Mood Indigo, Asia’s largest college cultural strives every year to create unique and unforgettable experiences for everyone that comes into contact with it. Our mission is to herald the start of unique cultural happenings in India and to give a chance to young guns to break new ground on the cultural scene. This is what drives us into the 48th edition, this year.
Embrace yourself for another cultural extravaganza and join us this year from 27th December to 30th December at Mood Indigo.
“A Montage of Dreams”
Events and Competitions
Mood Indigo comes with a lot of events such as International Music Festival, Fringe Fest, Concerts, Informals, Streets and Lounges.
The following is the list of Competitions:
- Mantra (Hindi Rock Band Competition)
- Conchord (Acapella Competition)
- MI Idol (Hindi Solo Singing Competition)
- Singing the Indigos (English Solo Singing Competition)
- MI’nem (Solo Rap Competition)
- Sur Shringar (Solo Classical Music Competition)
- Taal Mel (Duet Instrumental Competition)
- Hysteria (Semi Professional DJ Hunt)
- Desi Beats (Group Bollywood Dance Competition)
- Indigo Saga (Group Thematic Dance Competition)
- Double Trouble (Duet Dance Competition)
- Beat the Street (Group Hip-Hop Dance Competition)
- Nrityanjali (Solo Classical Dance Competition)
- MI The Best (Solo Dance Competition)
- Speaking Arts
- Humor us (Stand Up Comedy Competition)
- Kavyanjali (Hindi Poem Recitation Competition)
- Poetry Slam (English Slam Poetry Competition)
- Speak Up (Turncoat Debate Competition)
- Just a Minute (English Extempore Competition)
- Adhuri Dastaan (Hindi Story Competition)
- Literary Arts
- Pantomath (General Quiz)
- Wordemort (Word Games Competition)
- Spell Bound (Spell Bee)
- Pen-tastic (English Creative Writing Competition)
- Mercury (Sci-tech Quiz)
- Spent Quiz (Sports and Entertainment Quiz)
- Cur-tale-d (50 Word Tale)
- Third Bell (One Act Stage Play Competition)
- Aagaaz (Streetplay Competition)
- Jester Fiesta (Improv Comedy Competition)
- The Chosen One (Mono-Acting Competition)
- Mime Time (Non-Verbal Theatre Competition)
- Design and Digital Arts
- Cursor Strokes (Digital Painting Competition)
- Director’s Cut (Short-Film Making Competition)
- Framed (Photo Story Competition)
- Life in a Minute (One-Minute Movie making)
- Merch Indigo (Merchandising Designing Competition)
- Fine Arts
- Rangeela (Water Color Painting Competition)
- Mood-ing (Doodling Competition)
- Mono Strokes (Sketching Competition)
- FA Marathon (Rapid Fine Arts Competition)
- PaperTopia (Quilling Competition)
- Vogue (Fashion Designing Competition)
- Trashion (Fashion with Trash Competition)
- Journalism and Communication
- Radio Active (Radio Jockey Competition)
- Reportage (Print Journalism Competition)
- Spotlight (Video Journalism Competition)
For more details, click here.
To register, click here.
Online charges for accommodation: Rs. 1800/- (Rs. 100 is refundable)
Note: The accommodation shall be provided for maximum of 5 days (26th Dec to 30th Dec). Food is not inclusive.
For more details, click here.
Dates of the Fest: Dec 27th – 30th
Deadline for selection of contingent: November
Deadline for Online Payment: Last week of November
For contact details, click here.
For more details, visit the official link by clicking here.
About the Author