Applications are invited for Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Manager at TISS Mumbai for the year 2021. The last date of application is 13 June 2021.
Saksham (which means “capable”) is a project of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences since 2008 to support the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in its fight against HIV and TB. Saksham has shaped the Psychosocial support program for HIV and Tuberculosis (TB) in the country. Currently, Saksham has three major grants in the area of HIV & TB counselling, capacity building and community engagement.
Qualification & Experience – MA/MSW/MHA/MPH and other allied fields. Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field
Essential skills and other requirements:
- Willingness to undertake extensive travel at a national level.
- Good writing skills.
- Previous experience in designing research/ developing tools /undertaking research.
- Previous experience in the area of HIV/TB.
- Designing the Research Aspects of Saksham.
- Conducting secondary analysis of Saksham data and developing reports.
- Developing tools for undertaking KAP evaluations across India.
- Developing a database of National Pool of Master Trainers.
- Monitoring the work and task sheets of Peer Counsellors.
- Developing Annual Reports and documenting good practices and learning of Saksham.
- Support Regional Coordinate to develop reporting formats for Regional Hubs
- Any other task assigned by the Senior Programme Manager.
July 2021- December 2022.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Remuneration CTC: Upto Rs. 75,000/- per month.
Click here to view the official notifications for Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Manager at TISS Mumbai.
You may also be interested in: