Model United Nations 3.0 @ Amity University, Madhya Pradesh [Aug 6-7, Gwalior]: Applications Open
About the Conference:
Amity University, Madhya Pradesh is proud to Present its Third Edition of Model United Nations: ‘AUMP MODEL UNITED NATIONS 3.0’ on 6th and 7th of August 2019.
AUMP MODEL UNITED NATIONS 3.0 provides its delegates with the opportunity to hone their public speaking skills and discuss and debate upon topics which are prevalent both at national as well as international level.
The event will witness the simulation of Seven Committees listed below
- United Nations General Assembly (UNGA LEGAL): Reconsideration of International Conventions and Covenants on Death Penalty.
- United Nations General Assembly (UNGA DISEC): Measures for Disrupting Terrorists Funding Networks.
- United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC): Violation of Rights of Women and Children in Conflicted Zones.
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC): Ongoing Crisis in the Middle East.
- Lok Sabha: The Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights Bill, 2018).
- AIPPM: Comprehensively Analyzing the Reservation System in the light of 21st Century.
- International Press
Students studying in schools, students pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate programme of any registered Institution/College/ University may apply.
Registration and fee:
For Delegate registration link, click here.
For IP registration link, click here.
- Delegate Fee: Rs. 1000/-
- IP Member Fee: Rs. 600/-
- Accommodation Fee: Rs. 1000/- (From 1700 hrs on 05 August 2019 till 1100 hrs on 08 August 2019.)
Rashi Rohira: Secretary-General (8827502793)
Varun Jain: Deputy Secretary-General (7987468328)
Faculty Coordinator: Dr Rakhi Singh Chouhan (9425619917)
About the Author
I am an army girl! I Keeper of 5 dogs. On a diet for now. Sometimes I might make punctuation mistakes, but I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two extra. What's more important, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?