KPIT Sparkle is an innovative platform that connects budding entrepreneurs to the incubation ecosystem. It helps to converge on the final objective of bringing innovative solutions to the society. The innovation of today is the social impact of tomorrow. iInnovate gives an opportunity to submit innovative ideas related to India specific problems in the areas of “Mobility & Energy”. Here you can select your own problem statements, propose solutions and submit your innovation on this platform.
Now in its 7th edition, KPIT Sparkle brings industry and academia together to shape the innovations of the future. Faculty and students of undergraduate, post-graduate and PhD courses, from the Science, Engineering, Design and Management streams of colleges and universities across India, are invited to participate in the contest.
This year’s contest theme is Mobility & Energy for the Future.
Applicant should be students pursuing undergraduate to PhD.
- Solve problems related to Mobility and Energy
- Employment opportunities on valid idea submission A
- wards up to ₹21 Lakhs for Students
- Awards up to ₹60K for mentors
- IP ownership with Students
- Incubation opportunities
- Certificate will be provided
- Platinum: 10 Lakhs and 25K for mentor
- Gold: 5 Lakhs 15 K for a mentor
- Silver: 2.5 Lakhs X 2 10K for each mentor Most Popular 1 Lakh
- The applicant can register as a new user here.
- Login to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Registration, Idea submission, Prototyping & Evaluation: 1st March – 31st August 2020 ,
- Guidance to Top 100 Teams: 1st July – 31st December 2020
- Finalists Selection and Grand Finale: 1st January – February 2021