Today, the electricity has a vivid role to support every walk of the human life. The multidisciplinary education and training scope of electrical engineering students may require broadening their knowledge base in various areas of application of electricity, viz. production, transport, transformation by electronic means, storage, study of devices to convert electricity to/from other forms of energy, etc.
This internship program will allow the participants to familiarize themselves with the fundamental as well as recent trends, with practical dimensions of the profession, duly considering the ethical, environmental, and societal dimensions of engineering.
- To enrich the participants with a basic understanding of the Electrical Engineering, towards developing a holistic perspective to understand various practical issues and latest trends in the field;
- To familiarize and provide “hands on” training experience with the requisite simulation, design, and analytical tools and techniques, to the participants; and
- To help the electrical engineering students in achieving a long term goal of transforming themselves into a brilliant blend of theoretician and practicing engineer.
Unique Features of the Summer Internship Program:
- State-of-the-art engineering facilities at Electrical Engineering Department, MNNIT Allahabad.
- Opportunity to develop skills in the application of theory to practical work situations.
- Emphasis on teamwork and working collaboratively.
- Viewpoint of global, social and ethical context of electrical engineer’s job.
- A chance to develop skills and techniques directly applicable to their careers.
- An initiative to enhance career advancement possibilities to participants.
June 19 —July 14, 2017 (04 weeks)
Rupees 5,000/- (Five thousand) only.
A 20% discount in program fees will be given to IEEE Student members, limited to 20% of total available seats only.
All applicants must have active student status, minimally completed at least two years of B.E./B.Tech. course work in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Number of available seats – 60.
All participants, successfully completing the SIPEE-2017, will receive certificate of completion.
Course material and refreshment will be provided during the program.
The Head, Department of Electrical Engineering, MNNIT Allahabad, Allahabad-211004, U.P.
Phone No.: +91-532-2271400, 9410812861, 9455133600, 9415016036
Application Deadline is May 31, 2017.
For application form and other details, please visit this link.