The course is designed for Undergraduate Students of Engineering Institutions. The course is also useful for M.Tech / MCA students and young practitioners. It shall also be beneﬁciary for all those who wish to enter into Research.
The course has been designed to cover both theoretical as well as the practical concepts in the respective emerging ﬁelds of Computer Science along with the tools and simulators useful for the participants or their projects / Research Work.
Topics of the program:
- Linux System Administration
- Computer Networks, Network Simulators (OMNET++, NS-2/3), Cisco Packet Tracer, Mininet Emulator
- Advanced Databases & Big Data
- Distributed & Cloud Computing/ Android/ OT
Student Coordinators: 0945320786, 09582095569
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Registration Deadline: May 31, 2017
- UG Students (MNNIT Allahabad) Rs. 8000/-
- UG Students (Other Technical Institutions) Rs. 10000/-
- PG Students & Others Rs. 12000/-
Registration fee can be submitted in the form of DD in favour of ‘ETCS’ payable at Allahabad or Via NEFT.
A/C Name: ETCS
A/C Number: 71840030l000193
Bank Name: Vijaya Bank, MNNIT branch
IFSC Code: VIJB0007184
Note: The seats are limited and will be given on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis.
Dr. Dharmendra Singh Khuswala, Associate Professor, CSED
Prof. Neeraj Tyagi, Professor, CSED
Dr. A. K. Singh, Associate Professor, CSED
Dr. Mayank Pandey, Assistant Professor, CSED
For more details, please see the official notification here.