About the Course:
The course covers both the areas like (1) Life Sciences & Healthcare, and (2) Chemical, Bio-Chemical & Material Sciences.This course will cover nanomedicine, defining its scope and providing an account of the use of nanostructures, particularly polymeric nanoparticles for imaging and sensing, as well as their function as nanocarriers to effect therapy.
A special emphasis will be placed on highlighting the role of nanochemistry in advancing nanomedicine. It will present how nanoparticles play a key role in nanomedicine in efficiently carrying and delivering imaging probes, therapeutic agents, or biological materials to targeted sites such as a specific organ, tissue, or even underlying cell.
Also, some nanoparticles can provide active functions that facilitate their use as nanoprobes for imaging/sensing or agents for novel therapies. The course will present some principal nanoparticle formulations that have been amply utilized for biomedical applications.
Who can attend ?
- Executives, engineers and researchers from materials science & engineering, chemical engineering, biotechnology, medical professionals service and government organizations including R&D laboratories.
- Student at all levels (BTech/MSc/MTech/MBBS/MD/MS/MPharm/PhD) or Faculty from reputed academic institutions and technical institutions.
Travel and accommodation:
No travel & accommodation will be provided. However, the participants as per their request and the availability of room the accommodation on payment basis may be arranged (Please see the institute EDC tariff for room rent). The participants will be provided with double bedded accommodation on payment basis provided subject to availability.
Number of seats:
Limited to 40 candidates only (First cum first serve basis)
- Participants from abroad : US $250
- Industry/ Research Organizations: Rs. 3000/-
- Academic Institutions: Faculty : Rs. 2000/-
- Academic Institutions: Student : Rs. 1000/-
The above fee include all instructional materials, computer use for tutorials, 24 hr free internet facility.
How to Apply?
- Applications are invited in the registration format as printed in the brochure.
- Applications are to be sent at the following address:
Coordinator, GIAN Course Nanomedicine,
Department of Chemistry,
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad 211004,
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Mob No.: 9936740953, 9235604785
- The applications should reach not later than 06 October 2017. The list of selected candidates will be displayed on Department Notice Board 12 October 2017.
To know more details about this course and to find the registration form for the course, click here.