The International Conference on Big Data, Machine learning & Their Applications (ICBMA-2019) is proposed to be held in MNNIT Allahabad to promote interdisciplinary research under the TEQIP-III, from November 08 – 10, 2019.
ICBMA is a unique international conference that provides a forum for academics, researchers and practitioners from academia and industries to exchange ideas and share recent developments in the field of Big Data and Machine Learning and their Applications. The conference will provide a platform for researchers to get recognition for their research innovations and provide wider publicity to the Institute as well as industries.
ICBMA-2019 focuses on both theory and applications in the broad areas of Big Data and Machine Learning and its application in various areas. The conference will provide the opportunities of collaboration with national and international organizations of repute to the research community. It is planned to have activities such as keynote addresses from academic and industry experts, technical sessions involving research paper presentation, tutorials, and workshops.
Call for Papers
Topics of interest for submission include:
Track I: Big Data
- Algorithms and Programming Techniques for Big Data Processing
- Architecture and Security Issues in Big Data
- Cloud computing implementation of Big Data
- Optimization and Analytics issues in Big Data
Track-II: Machine Learning
- Machine learning applications and Methods in clustering & classification
- Deep learning Algorithms and its applications
- Support Vector Machine & its application
- Convolution neural Network & its application
- Bayesian Model, HMM and its applications
- Variants of All existing Models
Track III: Bio Inspired Algorithms
- Genetic Algorithms & its application
- Multi objective optimization & its application
- Computational intelligence & its application
- Evolutionary Algorithms & its application
- Combinatorial Optimization & its application
- Swarm Intelligence Algorithm & its application
Track IV: Artificial Intelligence
- Robotics & Automation
- Natural Language Processing
- Neural Network and Fuzzy logic
- Decision Support Systems
- Intelligent Image Processing Algorithms
- Computer Vision
- Pattern Recognition
Track V: Applications of Big Data, Machine Learning & Bio Inspired Algorithms in
- Precision Agriculture
- Smart city
- Fog Computing
- Cloud Computing
- Systems biology
- Medical and Health informatics
- Any other applications of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI.
All Accepted, presented and registered papers will be published in the Springer Book Series* (Proposal sent for approval). Some outstanding papers are invited to submit as an extended paper from reputed journals indexed in SCI, SCI-E, SCOPUS, and Web of Science.
Papers are to be submitted at this page.
- Paper Submission Deadline: July 31
- Notification of Acceptance: Sep 15
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: Aug 15
- Author’s Registration (Early): Oct 1
- Author’s Registration (Late): Oct 15
- Conference: Nov 8-1
For any queries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the official website, click here.