Applications are invited for three posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), one position of Research Associate (RA), and one position for the Office Assistant in the Department of Civil Engineering, MNIT Jaipur for National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India funded research project entitled “Development of Earthquake Disaster Risk Index for 60 Indian Cities”.
The Project is aimed to develop a GIS-based earthquake risk index for the 60 selected Indian cities. The appointment will be on a purely contractual basis with the consolidated payment for one year initially and likely to be extended based on the performance up to the duration of the project.
The post details are given below.
1. Research Associate (03)
- First division (60% or equivalent CGPA) in B.Tech. (Civil Engineering/ Computer Sc. & Engineering/ IT/ Agricultural Engineering/ Earth sciences) and M.Tech. in Civil Engineering/ Disaster Assessment & Mitigation/ Water Recourses Engineering/ Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics/ Earthquake Engineering/ Structural Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering.
- M. Tech. with 05 years of experience or Ph.D. degree in the relevant specialization.
- Preferably having good programming skills and knowledge of remote sensing, GIS, and satellite-based positioning.
Rs. 54,000/- + HRA
2. Junior Research Fellow (01)
- First division (60% or equivalent CGPA) in B.Tech. (Civil engineering/ Computer Sc. & Engineering/ IT) or M.Sc. In Geology and M. Tech. in Disaster Assessment & Mitigation/ Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics/ Earthquake Engineering, Earth Sciences/ Structural Engineering or equivalent areas.
- Experience of hazard, vulnerability, risk assessment, and knowledge of GIS is desirable and will be given preference.
Rs. 31,000/- + HRA
3. Office Assistant (01)
Senior secondary/ graduation in any discipline (minimum second division) plus having good knowledge of English and office work on the computer.
How to Apply?
The interested candidates with an above-mentioned area of research interest may apply for the post by giving required details by E-MAIL after attaching a scanned copy of signed application details regarding educational qualifications, work experience, etc to email@example.com latest by 20/03/2021.
Applications received till 20/03/2021 will be screened in the present round. Applications received thereafter will be screened on a monthly basis till the vacancies exist/ created.
For full notification, click the link below.