Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur invites applications from meritorious candidates for admission into the Ph.D. programs for the upcoming academic session.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India. Established as a College of Engineering College in 1963, the Institute was declared as the National Institute of Technology in the year 2002.
- Full-Time Research Scholar: Self Financed; With Institute Scholarship
- Sponsored Full Time Research Scholar
- Sponsored Part-Time Research Scholar (residing within 70 km radius of Jaipur) NOC required
- Off-Campus Research Scholar (residing outside 70 km radius of Jaipur) NOC required
- Project staff of MNIT Jaipur
- For Ph.D. in Engineering, Architecture & Planning Discipline: The applicant must have a Master’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Planning with CGPA, not below 6.5 on a 10-point scale or 60% marks (Where CGPA is not awarded). In exceptional cases, brilliant candidates with CGPA of more than 9 (85% marks) in Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Architecture/ Planning may be recommended by DPGC to SPGB for admission in the Ph.D. program. Such candidates having, sufficient experience in the relevant area and publications in refereed conferences/ journals as notified by DPGC, may also be considered.
- For Ph.D. in Humanities & Social Sciences: The applicant must have a master’s degree with CGPA, not below 6.5 on a 10-point scale or 60% Marks (where CGPA is not awarded).
- For Ph.D. in Management: The applicant must have a two-year post-graduate degree in management/ commerce/ economics/ engineering/ technology with CGPA is not below 6.5 on a ten-point scale of 60% marks (where CGPA is not awarded).
- For Ph.D. in Sciences (Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics): The applicant must have a Master’s Degree in the relevant Science subject with CGPA, not below 6.5 on a 10-point scale or 60% marks (where CGPA is not awarded).
How to Apply?
The application fee of Rs. 1000/- for General/ OBC category and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST category candidates is to be deposited online only while submitting the application. To apply online, click here.
Attested photostat copies of the certificates/ testimonials and all originals documents, PG dissertation/ thesis copy should be brought along with the Application Form while coming for admission process. Two recent passport size photographs should be brought. Application Form either incompletely filled or without attested copies of the certificates/ testimonials is liable to be rejected. The last date to apply is December 20, 2020.
- Last Date and Time for submission of Online Application form: December 20, 2020
- Provisional list of shortlisted/ eligible candidates for online written test/ interview: December 24, 2020
- Dates of online written test: December 29 to 30, 2020
- Date of online Interview of the shortlisted candidates: December 31 to January 1, 2021
- Final Result: January 8, 2021
For full notification, click the link below.