Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur invites applications from meritorious candidates for admission into the Ph.D., programs for the upcoming academic session.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India. Established as a College of Engineering College in 1963, the Institute was declared as the National Institute of Technology in the year 2002.
- Architecture & Planning
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Centre for Energy and Environment
- Materials Research Centre
- For Ph.D. in Engineering, Architecture & Planning Discipline: The applicant must have a Master’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Planning with CGPA, not below 6.5 on a 10-point scale or 60% marks (Where CGPA is not awarded). In exceptional cases, brilliant candidates with CGPA of more than 9 (85% marks) in Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Architecture/ Planning may be recommended by DPGC to SPGB for admission in the Ph.D. program. Such candidates having, sufficient experience in the relevant area and publications in refereed conferences/ journals as notified by DPGC, may also be considered.
- For Ph.D. in Humanities & Social Sciences: The applicant must have a master’s degree with CGPA, not below 6.5 on a 10-point scale or 60% Marks (where CGPA is not awarded).
- For Ph.D. in Management: The applicant must have a two-year post-graduate degree in management/ commerce/ economics/ engineering/ technology with CGPA is not below 6.5 on a ten-point scale of 60% marks (where CGPA is not awarded).
- For Ph.D. in Sciences (Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics): The applicant must have a Master’s Degree in the relevant Science subject with CGPA, not below 6.5 on a 10-point scale or 60% marks (where CGPA is not awarded).
How to Apply?
The application fee of Rs. 1000/- for General/ OBC category and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST category candidates is to be deposited online only while submitting the application. To apply online, click here.
The last date to apply is June 30, 2021.
You might also be interested in: