The Department of Management Studies, MNIT Jaipur invites applications for admission to MBA Program for AY 2021-22.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur is one of the premier NITs, designated with the status of “Institute of National Importance” by the Ministry of Education.
The institute was established in 1963, and its campus spreads over 325 acres of lush green area in the central location of Jaipur city. The institute offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses (B. Tech., M. Tech./ MBA/ M.Sc. & Ph.D.) to about 4500 students, in leading fields of engineering, technology, architecture, management & sciences.
The primary objectives of the MBA program offered are:
- To impart skills and knowledge such as to demonstrate the ability to perform as able management professionals.
- To develop students into leaders of the future with abilities to tackle the challenges of a modern global business environment.
- To develop future management leaders sensitive to social development and with an eye for opportunities for growth in the international perspective.
With this end in view, the program is designed to include courses of study, seminars, projects, and thesis submissions through which a student may develop his concepts and intellectual skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Commerce, Economics, Business Administration, Architecture, Pharmacy, Agricultural or Computer Applications or Master degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics while scoring minimum CGPA of 6.5 on the 10-point scale (60% marks, only where CGPA is not awarded) with relaxation for SC/ST implying a minimum of 6.0 on the 10-point scale (55% marks, only where CGPA is not awarded).
Candidates who have appeared in the final examination of their bachelor’s degree programs mentioned above and have completed all other formalities for the award of their graduation degree and awaiting their final results are eligible to apply. The candidate should have a valid CAT Score.
The selection process for admission to the MBA program commences during the month of February every year for the forthcoming academic session. The Institute invites ONLY online applications from the eligible candidates interested in joining the MBA program.
The Department, after receipt of applications, invites the candidates, who shall be fulfilling the specified minimum requirements, for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews to be held in one round (in May 2021) at the Department of Management Studies, MNIT, Jaipur as per the notified schedule.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- The application form must be filled online after payment of application fees ONLINE (Rs. 2000/- for Open/ OBC/ EWS category and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ ST/ PH category).
- The last date to apply is April 15, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.