The India International Conference on Power Electronics (IICPE) 2018 is being organized under the aegis of IEEE PES-IAS Delhi Chapter as well as IEEE PELS-IES Delhi Chapter. It aims to provide a premier platform for electrical engineers and scientists in universities, research centers and industry to present their work and to share experiences and ideas in the areas of power and energy engineering.
The topics of interest for IICPE-2018 include the following:
- Track 1: Power Electronics & Energy Conversion
- Track 2: Electrical Machines and Drives
- Track 3: Renewable Energy Systems
- Track 4: Energy Storage and Battery Management
- Track 5: Transportation Electrification and Vehicle Systems
- Track 6: Smart Grid Technologies
- Track 7: Control System, Robotics, Mechatronics and Automation
- Track 8: Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Track 9: Other Applications
- Track 10: Special Session on “Modular Fault Tolerant Multilevel Converters for Medium and Low Voltage Applications”
Detailed sup-topics can be found at call for papers.
All accepted and presented papers/posters will be submitted for possible inclusion on IEEE Xplore. Furthermore, as IICPE 2018 is sponsored by IEEE IAS Society, exemplary papers may be recommended for publication in IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications.
- Paper Submission: July 1, 2018
- Acceptance Notification: August 20, 2018
- Final Paper Submission: October 1, 2018
- Early Bird Registration: October 15, 2018
At least one author from every accepted paper must register for the conference at the appropriate rate in their respective category in order for the research article to be included in the conference and to be included on IEEE Xplore®.
A maximum of 6 pages per research article is allowed for submission. Extra pages are not permissible at this time.
One registration in the IEEE Member and Non-IEEE Member category will accommodate registration of 2 papers by the same registering author.
The Student Category registration (member and non IEEE member) covers a single paper registration only, even in the case that more than 1 paper by the same student author has been accepted.
Separate registration will have to be made for each additional paper(s).
The registration fee will include the conference kit and lunch on all conference days. Authors will have to make arrangements for stay at Jaipur. A list of the closest hotels may be found under the Reach MNIT tab.
Authors who are unable to attend the conference in person may present their research work through online presentation (through Skype) in case the paper is selected for oral presentation. The author will still have to register under the appropriate category.
Authors who require a separate VISA invitation letter, may request the same by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
Authors are requested to complete the registration process before uploading the camera ready paper and e-copyright form through the conference management system found on the Submission page for this conference.
Link to register: Click here
For any queries, use this contact form.
For full details, visit the official website given here.