JOB POST: Professors, Associate and Assistant Professors @ MNIT Jaipur [234 Vacancies]: Apply by Aug 19
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur invites applications for faculty positions at the level of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor Grade II (on contract) in various Departments of the Institute, from Indian Nationals possessing excellent academic record, commitment to quality teaching, potential for carrying out outstanding research and an inclination towards institutional development.
The details of the vacancies are as below.
|S. No.||Name of the Post & Pay Scale/Level||OPEN (UR)||EWS||SC||ST||OBC
[AGP-10500 (6th CPC)/Level 14A(7th CPC)]
[AGP-9500 (6th CPC)/Level 13A-2(7th CPC)]
|03.||Assistant Professor Grade II (On contract)
[AGP-6000 (6th CPC)/Level 10*(7th CPC)]
- All new entrants shall have Ph.D. in the relevant or equivalent discipline and shall have first class in preceding degrees. Here, ‘preceding degrees’ means Bachelors’ Degree onwards.
- ln case first class is not mentioned in the preceding degrees, then the candidates should have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% marks in aggregate.
- Conversion from CGPA to the percentage or vice versa given by individual institute/University will not be considered/allowed for the determination of eligibility.
- In case the candidate has secured CGPA under any other point scale (other than 10 point scale), then the certificate issued by the authorized signatory (not the Mentor/Supervisor/Head of the Department) of the Institute/University to the effect of having secured first class in such degree must be attached. Alternately, the CGPA may be equivalently converted on 10 point scale for determination of eligibility.
- The above-mentioned CGPA/Percentage/Degree should be awarded by a recognized
- Candidates having PhD, directly after B.Tech, may also apply and shall be considered
eligible, if they fulfil other criteria.
How to apply
Professor: Click here
Associate Professor: Click here
Assistant Professor: click here
Online application process will start from 16/07/19 and submission link will be disabled on 19/08/19.
The hard copy of the duly filled application form along with the self-attested copies of the
relevant testimonials, certificates; enclosures etc. by speed / registered post to:
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur,
J L N Marg, Jaipur-302017 (Raj.) lndia.
The last date of receipt of hard copy of duly filled application form along with all self-attested supporting documents and application fee details is 27-08-2019 by 05:30 PM.
Each application must be accompanied by non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand only) for GEN and OBC applicants applying from within India, US $ 25/- (US Dollars Twenty-Five only) for GEN and OBC candidates applying from abroad, Rs. 250/- (Two Hundred fifty only) for SC/ST/EWS/PWD candidates and US $ 10/- (US Dollars Ten only) in case of SC/ST/EWS/PWD candidates applying from abroad.
The Application Fee should be remitted Online only (online payment option is available in
Application Form) and the proof of depositing fee should be submitted along with online
application in the form of receipt/UTR.
Click here for the official notification.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)