Malaviya National Institute of Technology, JLN Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan is conducting a short term course on 5G technologies, open to all engineers (BTech/MTech), Post Graduates (MSc), PhDs and also industry participants.
The proposed course aims to offer a balanced technical content to suit the requirements of experts from both academia and industry. Hands-on exercise work related to the performance evaluation of proposed technologies will be included.
28th August to 1st September, 2017
- Practicing Engineers, Business Executives (Tech) as well as researchers from vendor,
operator and government organizations including R&D laboratories.
- Graduate and Post-graduate students (BTech/MSc/MTech/PhD) as well as Faculty from
academic institutions and technical institutions.
- 5G Relevant Wireless Network Performance Metrics
- Key radio interface technologies for 5G
- Advanced MIMO & Massive MIMO (Large Scale Antenna Systems)
- Error Correction Coding for Ultrareliable Transmission in 5G
- Heterogeneous Networks (HetNets) in 5G
- Very High Bit Rate Coverage in 5G with mmWave Technology
- Challenges of Integrating IoT Solutions in 5G
- Trade-offs in RF product design impacted by network evolution for 5G
- Co-operation mechanisms between international research bodies
- Funded research programmes and standardisation bodies for 5G
- Participants from abroad: US $100
- Industry / Research Organizations: Rs. 5000
- Academic Institutions: Rs. 2500
- Research Scholars/Postgraduate students: Rs. 1000/-
The above fee includes all instructional materials, computer use for tutorials and assignments, laboratory equipment usage charges, free internet facility, and lunch+tea on all days. The participants will be provided with accommodation on payment basis.
- To register online, click here.
- Last date for applying is Aug 8.
Dr. Vijay Janyani, Course Co-ordinator
For more information, please view the brochure given here.