MNIT, Jaipur is an Institute of National Importance offering UG, PG and Ph.D. programs in Engineering &Technology, Science, and Management. Online applications are invited for following faculty positions in the different Departments of the Institute:
Each application must be accompanied by non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand only) for GEN and OBC applicants applying from within India, US $ 25/- (US Dollars Twenty Five only) for GEN and OBC candidates applying from abroad, Rs. 250/- (Two Hundred fifty only) for SC/ST/PWD candidates and US $ 10/- (US Dollars Ten only) in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates applying from abroad.
The Application Fee should be remitted Online only (online payment option is available in Application Form) and the proof of depositing fee should be submitted along with online application in the form of Receipt/UTR No. (NEFT/RTGS) and transaction no. whichever is applicable.
Please write applicant name on the ‘Receipt’ before attaching to online application.
Note: MNIT faculty members are exempted to deposit the Application Fee. For this they must apply only using institute mail ID for registering on the portal.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must apply online ONLY through the website http//:www.mnit.ac.in. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Every completed online application shall be identified by a unique application reference number, which should be used in any future communication. The candidates are advised to download the same from Institute website and kept hard copy of the duly filled application along with the proof of required fee deposited in the specify bank account.
- The duly completed application form along with the self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures etc. to be sent by speed/registered post to the Registrar, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jaipur -302017 (Rajasthan), India failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- The candidates, who have applied earlier, in response to the previous Recruitment Notice No. 02/MNIT/ESTT/2015 in the month of August 2015 need to apply afresh as per new format. The old applications will not be considered.
- The last date of receiving hard copy is 10.10.2017 (05.00 PM).The Institute will not be responsible under any circumstances for any sort of postal delay.